The classic egg diet lasts 7 days. The essence of the technique is that the main product in the diet is a chicken egg. Contains Vitamin H to regulate lipid metabolism & stimulate fat burningThe body, which is on an egg diet, cannot produce glucose, it takes it from fat stores. In addition to eggs, the diet includes vegetables, fruits and meat. Therefore, the body does not feel a lack of micro and macronutrients during the diet.
The essence of the diet
The diet is aimed at reducing the amount of food consumed. With such a food system, you are allowed to eat only a few chicken eggs and vegetables in small amounts per day. You can eat dinner and breakfast with fruit.
The duration of the diet should not exceed 1 week. A person who loses weight should drink more than 2 liters of water a day. It is also allowed to use green and herbal teas, coffee, compotes, decoctions.
Consumption of salt and spices is not limited. If you are tired of eating eggs, you can replace them with lean meat, fish, cottage cheese.
The main ban in the diet is the use of sugar and flour products.
Diet is a serious technique, but the diet is balanced, which helps to lose excess pounds quickly. Proteins and carbohydrates are consumed separately in the diet.
To lose weight fast without harming the body, you need to follow the basic rules:
- The diet consists of 3 meals.
- It is forbidden to eat sweets. You need to increase fiber intake to quench your hunger.
- Meals are eaten in the order shown on the menu. The leftovers from breakfast should not be consumed at dinner and vice versa.
- Hard-boiled eggs are recommended. To diversify your diet, you can sometimes cook in another way - soft-boiled, "in the bag".
- Sugar and flour products are prohibited.
- It is forbidden to use vegetable and animal fats, to prepare salads from fresh vegetables and fruits with butter and creamy syrup.
- The portion size should be the same as usual. The main part is vegetables and herbs.
- Vegetables are allowed to be eaten both raw and cooked.
- Egg whites can be replaced with chicken, beef, lean seafood - up to 250 g per day.
- Make sure you eat a citrus fruit before eating. It helps to reduce the volume of the stomach and accelerate the work of the muscles of the gastrointestinal tract.
During the diet, you need to spend a lot of time walking and exercising in the fresh air.
Consumption of the following products is allowed during the diet:
- fruits and berries (apricots, apples, pineapples, oranges, tangerines, grapefruits, kiwis, pears, pomelo, peaches, watermelons, melons);
- greens and vegetables (tomatoes, squash, carrots, broccoli, squash, onions, cucumbers, radishes, beans, green peas, lettuce);
- meat and poultry (rabbit, chicken, beef, turkey);
- low-fat dairy products;
- bran and bread;
- water, herbal teas and decoctions.
- fish and seafood (mussels, shrimp, oysters, squid);
- diet toasts and crackers;
- lemon juice;
- a drink made from chicory and sugar-free coffee.
- meat and poultry (lamb, pork, goose);
- high-fat dairy products;
- sauces (mayonnaise, ketchup, soy sauce);
- oily broths;
- pasta and various cereals;
- fruits and berries (dates, bananas, cherries, mangoes, grapes, dates, figs, avocados);
- fruit and vegetable juices;
- sugar and sweets (sweets, chocolate, honey);
Weight loss mechanism
A chicken egg is a high-calorie food:
- 100 q - 160 kcal;
- 100 g of yolk - 352 kcal;
- 100 g protein - 44 kcal.
How weight loss occurs:
- The rest of the products that are allowed to be consumed with eggs are low in calories, because a minimum amount of fat and carbohydrates should be consumed.
- It takes a long time to digest proteins, so you do not feel hungry for a long time.
- Vitamins and beneficial micro and macronutrients in eggs facilitate the normal functioning of the body.
- Diet stimulates the production of ketones that suppress liver hunger.
- Unsaturated acids effectively fight fat deposits.
- Protein requires a lot of energy to digest food, so a lot of calories are wasted.
Pros and cons
The advantages and disadvantages of the diet are given in the table:
Contraindications, side effects
Contraindications to the egg diet are:
- impaired renal function;
- hypersensitivity to egg products;
- increased cholesterol levels;
- chronic liver disease;
- cardiovascular problems;
- pregnancy and lactation.
Before starting an egg diet, you should consult your doctor due to the lack of carbohydrates and excessive protein intake.side effects. They look like this:
- allergic reactions;
- high cholesterol levels;
- exacerbation of kidney and liver disease;
- heart and blood vessel dysfunction.
If side effects occur to a minimum, you should drink plenty of fluids daily. It is recommended to drink alkaline mineral water to neutralize the effects of acids in fruits. Sometimes quail eggs can be eaten instead of chicken eggs. It is recommended to use vitamins and dietary supplements on the advice of a doctor.
Detailed diet menu for seven days:
|Supper||100 g of low-fat cottage cheese|
|Supper||170 grams of cabbage salad|
|Supper||300 ml milk|
Get out of the diet
It is necessary to gradually get out of the egg diet. It is recommended to consume dietary products in the first days of release:
- citrus fruits;
- cottage cheese.
Then the usual foods should be included in the daily diet:
- vegetable and animal oils;
- high-calorie fruits.
Types of equipment
There are 4 types of egg diet:
- eggs and grapefruit;
- eggs and oranges;
- Osama Hamdiy;
|Choice||Auxiliary product||Weight loss cycle (days)||Result (kg)|
|Classic||Eggs (up to 3 per day)||7||-5|
|Eggs and grapefruit||Grapefruit (up to 1 kg per day)||7||-5|
|Egg-orange||Orange (up to 1 kg per day)||4||-2|
|Osama Hamdi's diet||Vegetables, cottage cheese, fruit, water||thirty||-thirty|
Eggs and grapefruit
The diet consists of chicken eggs and grapefruit. Grapefruit contains antioxidants that help lower blood cholesterol levels, and the vitamin C in the fruit is aimed at strengthening the immune system.
Chicken eggs are rich in polyunsaturated, polyunsaturated and saturated fatty acids, vitamins A, B6, B12, E, D, thiamine, biotin, riboflavin and pantothenic acid. All these macro and micronutrients help to lose weight, strengthen immunity, cleanse the body of toxins and toxins. In addition, eggs are slowly digested in the stomach, which allows you to not feel hungry for a long time.
Eggs and grapefruit interact perfectly with each other and speed up metabolic processes. Coenzyme R, which is part of the yolk, helps restore muscle tone and has a positive effect on nails, hair and skin.
The menu consists of foods such as chicken eggs and oranges. The essence of the 4-day diet is to limit the intake of carbohydrates and fats. Most of the diet of egg-orange technique is fiber and protein.
An egg contains 14% of the daily protein requirement. This protein is almost completely absorbed by the body.
Oranges contain many vitamins (especially C) and micro and macronutrients necessary for the body. It is low in calories and is easily absorbed by the body like a chicken egg and can lower bad cholesterol levels.
Osama Hamdi's diet
Such a diet consists of a large amount of protein, while the menu contains very little carbohydrate. The essence of this technique is the breakdown of subcutaneous fat into energy under the influence of proteins and chemical reactions in the human body. Muscle mass also increases.
It is necessary to follow the diet for 4 weeks.
Maggi is a protein diet. The menu of this technique is very diverse and consists mainly of protein-containing foods. Also includes boiled vegetables, cheese and cottage cheese, citrus fruits. All of these foods are rich in fiber and flavonoids that burn fat and remove toxins and toxins.
Here are some common and popular recipes for eating with an egg diet:
- sobada omelet;
- fried eggs in pepper;
- chicken breast cooked with vegetables;
- classic protein omelet;
- protein omelette with vegetables and cheese.
Omelette in the oven
- eggs - 9 pieces;
- milk - 3, 5 tbsp.
- Beat eggs and milk in a bowl until smooth.
- Pour the resulting mass into a round shape and bake in the oven at 180 degrees for 10 minutes.
Serve the dish for breakfast. Use greens for decoration.
Fried eggs in pepper
- chicken eggs - 3 pieces;
- sweet pepper - 1 piece;
- greens to taste.
- Wash bell peppers, remove seeds and partitions, cut into rings 1. 5 cm thick.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan in the oven, put 3 rings of pepper in it.
- Put 1 egg in each ring.
- Cover the pan with a lid and cook on low heat for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with herbs before serving.
Baked chicken breast with vegetables
- chicken breasts - 2 pieces;
- broccoli - 400 q;
- pumpkin - 1 piece;
- Bulgarian pepper - 2 pieces;
- fresh herbs.
- Wash the vegetables and cut into rings. Divide the broccoli into flowers.
- Cabbage is boiled in hot water to make it soft and not lose its color.
- Put the broccoli in a colander and wait for the excess water to drain.
- Rinse the chicken breasts under running water.
- Put all the ingredients in a cast iron or ceramic bowl. Arrange the meat and vegetables so that they are completely on top of each other. Cooking chicken takes longer than vegetables. If the breasts do not completely overlap with the vegetables, they should be beaten.
- Cover the mold with bread foil. This will give the meat juice and a dry, fried crust.
- Cook vegetables at 180 degrees for 30 minutes. If the oven is equipped with additional functions, you can set the "Grill" or "Top heating" mode. The fillet will be soft and juicy when cooked.
- Use finely chopped greens for decoration.
- milk - 30 ml;
- butter - 20 g;
- proteins - 5 pieces;
- salt, spices;
- Beat the whites until a stable foam forms. Then pour equal amounts of milk, add salt and spices.
- Finely chop the dill and combine with the omelet dough. Mix well.
- Melt the butter in a frying pan and pour in the protein mixture.
- Fry the omelette three times on each side for six minutes. It is better to cover the ceiling with a lid to make the mice more fluffy. The omelette is ready when it is brown.
- You can serve the dish with sour cream or cream sauce.
Protein omelette with vegetables and cheese
- chicken eggs - 4 pieces;
- butter - 1 teaspoon;
- milk - 30 ml;
- flour - 1 tbsp. l. ;
- cherry tomatoes - 5 pieces.
- sweet pepper - 1 piece;
- lettuce leaves;
- salt and ground pepper;
- hard cheese - 50 g.
- Beat the whites with a mixer or fork. As the resulting mass increases in volume and thickens, add a small amount of milk, flour, salt and spices.
- Cover the protein dough with parchment paper, place in a loaf pan and bake in the oven at 180 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Wash the vegetables and remove the pepper seeds. Cut the cherry tomatoes in half and the bell peppers into strips.
- Finely chop the herbs.
- Once the omelette is cooked, remove and place the vegetables inside. Make an omelet sandwich.
- Sprinkle the fried cheese on the surface of the omelette and put in the oven for 5 minutes until the cheese melts.
- Cut the prepared omelette into several pieces and serve with garnished herbs and lettuce.