The Japanese diet can be compared to a difficult test that requires you to show the will of the samurai to lose weight. After the transition, not only will the subtlety be noticeable, but it will also be healthier. After reading the material, you will find many new things related to "Japanese woman".
Japanese Weight Loss Diet
As soon as you find extra pounds, you rush to choose a suitable weight loss scheme. Japanese salt-free diet is an effective way to lose weight.
The Japanese diet is named after Japanese nutritionists. Adapted for Europeans and does not resemble the national Japanese cuisine. At the same time, it allows Japanese people to develop proper eating habits.
The Japanese are known for their slim body structure and longevity, mainly due to the diet they follow.
Advantages and Disadvantages of the Japanese Diet
Let's take a closer look at the advantages and disadvantages of such a diet. The 13-day Japanese Diet has several benefits:
- It is an effective weight loss option. According to this scheme, you can reduce your body weight to 8 or more kilograms.
- Reducing salt intake has a positive effect: excess fluid leaves the body and swelling is reduced. The cardiovascular system will gradually return to normal.
- There is a significant improvement in welfare. Reducing the amount of salty foods in the diet will help a person to get rid of this bad habit.
- Vegetable protein allows you to stay lean and strengthen your immune system for a long time.
- The menu of the Japanese diet is a selection of affordable products that can be found in any supermarket.
- Such a weight loss course is important at any time of the year.
This weight loss system is harmful for several reasons:
- Daily coffee intake can cause problems with the cardiovascular system, central nervous system and gastrointestinal tract (CNS and GI tract).
- The diet is not balanced, it is very close to starvation.
- Long breaks before meals can be a starting point for serious stomach ailments.
- Many people have difficulty getting used to the diet.
The Japanese diet is one of the most popular methods of rapid weight loss.
Basic Japanese Dietary Rules
Here are some rules for losing weight on such a diet that will help you improve your figure and fitness:
- Strictly eat from a special menu;
- Think of fasting days in advance;
Do not edit or rearrange
- Avoid sweet, salty, starchy foods (except those allowed);
- try to drink clean water daily (1, 5 - 2 liters depending on your weight);
- Drink green tea after any meal, as black tea is prohibited;
- Cook vegetables in a slow cooker or in the oven in olive oil;
- A similar diet is allowed to be repeated every six months;
- requires taking multivitamins, which are active foods that will compensate for the lack of nutrients in the body;
- you need to consult a specialist because of the side effects of the nutrition system;
- Psychological preparation is the key to the success of any diet. Japanese is no exception;
Gradually remove banned, especially harmful, products from your menu before you start
- The original portion of vegetables and fruits will help to cope with a kind of "harmful" desire to eat, and will also improve the mood of those who lose weight.
It is necessary to strictly follow the rules of cooking and strictly follow the menu without changing the sequence of days or the set of products.
Preparing for the Japanese Diet
Even if you decide to try a milder diet than Hayley Pomeroy, we strongly recommend that you do not skip this step, as a sudden change in diet is stressful for everyone.
Here are some tips to help you rebuild your body and start losing weight:
- One week before the start of the diet, exclude any "harmful" from the diet (fried, sweet, flour, sauces, semi-finished products, ready meals);
- Take a smaller plate - it reduces the amount of food eaten by 20-25%;
- Do not spend the night, eat 3 hours before bedtime;
- drink clean water norm (1, 5-2 liters per day);
- For small sips of the first glass of water in the morning to activate the metabolism after sleep.
7-Day Japanese Diet Menu
The weekly 7-day Japanese salt-free diet consists of three meals a day: breakfast, lunch and dinner. All drinks are consumed without sugar.
An example of a balanced diet for each day:
- Start your breakfast with a cup of coffee or green tea. Boil 2 eggs for dinner, Peking cabbage salad, chop carrots, salt with vegetable oil. Then for 1 cup freshly prepared tomato juice. The dish consists of boiled fish (150-200 g), 100 grams of Chinese cabbage with the addition of a tablespoon of olive oil.
- Start your first meal with a little rye toast and coffee / tea. Lunch consists of a vegetable-based salad and cooked fish (200 grams). Cook a small piece of beef (200 grams) + a glass of low-fat kefir to eat.
- Natural unpackaged coffee - breakfast. Cook 1 boiled egg for dinner, cut a carrot salad (a small portion weighing 150 grams), season with vegetable oil. Eat an apple snack at the end of the day.
- In addition to a cup of coffee for breakfast, 1 rye bread toast is allowed. The second meal includes one egg, 3 medium carrots, 10 grams of low-fat natural cheese. Eat fruits allowed in the evening menu.
- Grate a carrot for breakfast and season with lemon sour cream. Cook fish fillets for dinner. Squeeze a glass of tomato juice. Dinner includes 2-3 unsweetened fruits (for example, pears).
- For a cup of weak green tea at the beginning of the day. Boil 300 grams of chicken breast at lunch, chop the carrot and cabbage salad (150 grams). To eat - 2 boiled eggs, carrot salad rubbed with a drop of butter.
- You can have rye crutches and a cup of tea for breakfast. Lunch consists of a small piece of boiled beef (200 grams) + an apple. Dinner - none of the offered (no beef).
The 7-day Japanese diet and menu described above do not guarantee serious weight loss. During this time, you can only remove excess water from the body.
This diet can be called salt-free because you drink a lot and do not eat salty foods, because the kilograms are literally washed away.
9-day Japanese diet menu
The following diet meal is no different from the 7-day option, but two more days are added:
- Drink sugar-free coffee / green tea for breakfast. Second meal - 500 grams. boiled chicken, a cup of cabbage and carrot salad. The dish will consist of grated carrots treated with sesame oil.
- Start your day with your regular drinks. Lunch snack boiled chicken fillets (150 g), carrots and Beijing salad, 2 eggs. In the evening, eat 2 of the allowed fruits.
Day 13 Days Japanese Diet Menu
A few more days are added to the Japanese diet menu:
- Have fun with a cup of coffee in the morning. Lunch diet includes: a slice of cheese (10 grams), 1 boiled egg, salad of grated carrot strips, cabbage. "Right" fruit snack to eat.
- At the beginning of the day - rye toast with green tea. Fry zucchini in olive oil for lunch. Dinner can consist of two boiled eggs, a salad of cabbage seasoned with lemon sour cream and butter, boiled veal (150-200 grams).
- Have a cup of coffee and a crouton for breakfast. The second dish is 200 grams of fish (boiled or cooked on a slow stove), mixed salad. Cook a slice of beef to eat. Go to the supermarket for fresh kefir.
- After waking up - a cup of coffee. The daily diet consists of a few boiled eggs weighing 150 grams. cabbage salad. Roast or boil 200-300 grams of fish fillets to eat.
- From the next day, you must select the menu of any day and add 1 banned product. It is important to gradually break the two-week diet and not to ingest uncontrolled foods that were previously banned.
Fish, chicken, beef, eggs, cheese and kefir should form the basis of your menu.
If you have a sweet tooth, you can smell vanilla during the diet. It will reduce the urge to relax and eat a sweet bread.
- cook porridge in water for breakfast (buckwheat, oatmeal);
- you can eat boiled rice with meat for lunch;
- Include protein and vegetable snacks in your diet;
- Gradually cook your dishes with salt and pepper;
- Withdrawal from such a diet takes about 4 weeks, so you have to be patient.
Japanese Diet Food List
As part of this diet, you should eat low-fat, low-carbohydrate natural products:
- natural grain or ground coffee (accelerates metabolic processes in the body, normalizes blood pressure);
- white fish (sirloin only) because red fish is very oily;
- green tea (natural without fruit additives);
- fresh fruits (except bananas and grapes, which are high in sugar). Prefer green apples with "pickles", pears, grapefruits, cherries. You can drink cocktails or smoothies;
- lean meat (beef, veal);
- Tomato juice, which you prepare yourself in a blender. Stores sell a drink with a lot of salt;
- low-fat (or completely fat-free) fresh kefir;
- chicken or quail eggs;
- chicken (pork), turkey;
- vegetable oil (olive or sesame);
- still mineral water;
- vegetables (preferably Chinese cabbage, eggplant, pumpkin, carrots);
- rye bread or kruton.
Forget salt, sugar, condiments (it causes you to eat more than you need to satisfy your hunger), put smoked meats, baked goods, bananas and grapes in the store.
Japanese Diet Prohibited List
There is a list of foods that should not be consumed in the diet.
To lose weight, you need to give up the following positions:
- It is not recommended to add spices and herbs. Salting of food is strictly prohibited.
- Do not drink alcohol while losing weight. They themselves are a high-calorie product.
- Eliminate flour, sweet and fatty foods from your diet.
- As mentioned above, avoid two types of sugar-rich fruits (bananas and grapes).
In such a short time (13 days) you can go up to 15 kilograms (depending on the duration of the course and the initial weight). Of course, if you follow all the instructions, do not change products, strictly follow the established daily rules.
Note that the menu in a balanced Japanese diet for 13 days helps to improve metabolism, so the weight loss will continue even after it is over. Drinking a lot of water will improve the appearance of the skin, eliminate puffiness.
Snacks and any deviation from the proposed menu during the diet is strictly prohibited, otherwise the result will be more than promised.
The Japanese diet is a difficult choice to improve the parameters of the figure, so it is not suitable for everyone. Again, you should consult a dietitian before starting a diet.
The following list of prohibiting factors is provided for "Japanese women":
- contraindicated during pregnancy and breastfeeding;
- Adolescents (under 18), older people should not limit their diet;
- general weakening of the immune system, colds, SARS, flu;
- Unacceptable for people with chronic diseases (cardiovascular, intestinal, kidney);
- fecal incontinence, nausea;
- postoperative period (regardless of the severity of the operation);
- mental, physical, emotional stress (eg, upcoming competitions, contests, report submission);
- If you feel weak and dizzy a few days after starting the diet, you should give up.
We studied the features of the Japanese diet for a week or more. Fresh vegetables, fruits, especially fish, moderate fat intake, fermented dairy products, salt abstinence are the main food systems. We can think that this is the key to the longevity and harmony of the Japanese.